New Year New Features
White Plains, NY January 6, 2011 -
RCS announced the latest release of NexGen Digital the most widely used radio automation software in the United States and now all over the world. Over 2500 stations use NexGen Digital to play every minute of their audio every day.
New to NexGen Digital:
• Ability to capture pad data via DRR
• Implemented the ability to choose the AFC normalization method from inside NexGen
• Invalid spot email can be sent for resynced spots
• Axia configuration changed to support 24 devices
• Ability to send Emergency spots straight to air
• New “Keywords” field in Production for labeling spots
• Audio metadata can be returned via the generic web service
• And so much more...